Sunday, December 6, 2009

Welcome to Words to Live By...Thought-provoking Words for Reflection

For those of you who know me, you know that I love to write as well as "teach" by way of training workshops. As I have been working on my website over the past few months at http://www.lindasworkshops.com/, it occurred to me that I would love to have an avenue to help you "soar to new heights" when you are unable to attend a face-to-face workshop or don't have access to the webinars I conduct for some of my clients.


And so "Words to Live By" is born - with the intent to share with you what simple words can teach us.


Right now, it's my plan to post once a week. I have no desire to inundate you with meaningless posts. My only wish is to bring something into your life that will allow you to sit back with a good cup of coffee ~ or whatever brings you a sense of peace ~ and ponder how you live your life.


Here is my promise to you ~ my posts will be brief and uplifting. Each week, I'll present a word to you with a short message about why this word is meaningful in my own life.


And what do I ask from you? Nothing save your patience with my "newbie" status in the world of blogs ~ and of course, an open mind...ready to ponder.


Blessings,

Linda

http://www.lindasworkshops.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment